Policies and Guidelines
Policies and Procedures
- 2020-2021 Family Handbook (pdf)
- Dress Code Standards
- Board Policy Manual (pdf)
- Technology Plan (pdf)
- Data Governance Plan (pdf)
- Information Technology Security Systems Plan (pdf)
- 2021-2022 Fee Schedule (pdf)
Advantage Arts Academy was approved by the Utah State School Board in February of 2017 to serve the Herriman community as an elementary school. The charter documents detail our program of instruction and school goals.
Please note, policies and bylaws contained in the charter application are subject to change by the Governing Board of Directors and are available for review in the Policies and Procedures Manual. Additionally, the State Charter School Board may approve charter amendments, which will be incorporated into the charter.
"The arts have been an inseparable part of the human journey; indeed, we depend on the arts to carry us toward the fullness of our humanity. We value them for themselves, and because we do, we believe knowing and practicing them is fundamental to the healthy development of our children's minds and spirits. That is why, in any civilization - ours included - the arts are inseparable from the very meaning of the term 'education.' We know from long experience that no one can claim to be truly educated who lacks basic knowledge and skills in the arts."
-- National Standards for Arts Education
- Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA) Notice (pdf)
- FERPA Directory Information Notice (pdf)
- FERPA Notification of Rights (pdf)
- PPRA/UT FERPA Notice (pdf)
- Nondiscrimination Notice (pdf)
- Title IX Training (pdf)
- Student Data Collection Notice (pdf)
- USBE Data Gateway
- Link to Statewide Online Education Program
- Fee Waiver Form
Visit the USBE Data Gateway website to access our Metadata Dictionary. After you click on the link, select “Advantage Arts Academy” from the drop down menu under the “Districts” tab on the left side of the web page.