Policies and Guidelines
Policies and Procedures
- 2022-2023 Family Handbook (pdf)
- Dress Code Standards
- Board Policy Manual (pdf)
- Special Education Policies and Procedures Manual (pdf)
- Administrative Procedures Manual (pdf)
- Technology Plan (pdf)
- Data Governance Plan (pdf)
- Information Technology Security Systems Plan (pdf)
- 2023-2024 Fee Schedule (pdf)
Advantage Arts Academy was approved by the Utah State School Board in February of 2017 to serve the Herriman community as an elementary school. The charter documents detail our program of instruction and school goals.
Please note, policies and bylaws contained in the charter application are subject to change by the Governing Board of Directors and are available for review in the Policies and Procedures Manual. Additionally, the State Charter School Board may approve charter amendments, which will be incorporated into the charter.
"The arts have been an inseparable part of the human journey; indeed, we depend on the arts to carry us toward the fullness of our humanity. We value them for themselves, and because we do, we believe knowing and practicing them is fundamental to the healthy development of our children's minds and spirits. That is why, in any civilization - ours included - the arts are inseparable from the very meaning of the term 'education.' We know from long experience that no one can claim to be truly educated who lacks basic knowledge and skills in the arts."
-- National Standards for Arts Education
The following notices are provided to parents annually during the registration process. Please click here to open the Annual Notices: Notices - SY23 (pdf)
1. Notice of Directory Information
2. Notice of Nondiscrimination
3. Notice to Parents Regarding Withdrawing from School
4. Notification of Rights under FERPA
5. Notification of Rights under PPRA and Utah FERPA
6. Parental Rights to Academic Accommodations
7. Student Data Collection Notice