Advantage Arts Academy is seeking qualified individuals to serve on its governing board. Interested candidates are invited to submit a letter of interest and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Understand and support the mission and vision of Advantage Arts Academy.
• Familiarity with arts education and the Beverley Taylor Sorenson Arts
• Leadership experience in arts, finance, or education preferred.
• Understand the roles and responsibilities of a board member.
• Willing to attend meetings, serve on committees, and fulfill board service
The governing board will review applications and select individuals based on the candidate’s qualifications and the needs of the school. Please see our 2018 Board Recruitment Flyer and share it with anyone who might be interested!